Designed for use in multiple environments, the Fluke 941 light meter is easy to use and provides clear data display for a variety of applications.
The Fluke 941 is a handheld luminometer than can measure visible light sent from a variety of light sources, to include fluorescent, metal halide, high pressure sodium, or incandescent lamps. With an extension cord to the light meter and separate display the Fluke 941 provides a handheld tool to accurately measure light in multiple environments. The Fluke 941 is a portable tool that measures light up to 20,000 fc of lux with an accuracy of .01 fc/lux.
Clean room environments, agriculture, HVAC operations Room illumination assessment as part of environmental health and safety reviews Light source quality and troubleshooting
- Measure in lux or foot-candles, with one button to switch between display options
- Measuring range up to 20,000 lux or foot candles
- Data hold to freeze reading on the digital display
- Min/max ability to show high and low readings
- Auto power off to save battery life
- Includes protective sensor cap