Your privacy and the security of your personal information is very IMPORTANT to us.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the unitestshop.com website.
Use Of Your Personal Data
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
This information is collected at various places when you (i) Register as an Online Member; (ii) Send in an inquiry; (iii) Subscribed to our e-newsletter; (iv) Place an order with us; (v) Chat with our online support, and (vi) Participate in our contest and promotions.
We use this collected information to:
- Create an online account
- Process your online orders
- Respond to your requests or queries.
- Update you on our latest newsletter, contests, and promotions via email, postal mail, SMS, or phone.
- Personalized your online shopping experience.
- Comply with any applicable rules, laws, and regulations governed in accordance with the law of Singapore.
From time to time, we may send our latest newsletter via email. You may unsubscribe through the unsubscribe link in the e-newsletter that you have received. Alternatively, you may drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to unsubscribe.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your verbal or written consent.
Retention Of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons.
- To facilitate our service
- To provide the Service on our behalf
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used
We want to inform our service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. However, there is no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites