Terms and Conditions
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Singapore. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Unitest Instruments Pte Ltd owns the intellectual property rights for all material on Unitestshop.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from unitestshop.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from unitestshop.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from unitestshop.com
- Redistribute content from unitestshop.com
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Unitest Instruments Pte Ltd does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Unitest Instruments Pte Ltd,its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Unitest Instruments Pte Ltd shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Unitest Instruments Pte Ltd reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Unitest Instruments Pte Ltd a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Prices are subjected to change and prevailing GST charge.
1. Delivery within 3 to 7 working days upon purchase.
2. Applied local transportation and handling fee of $30.00. Waiver of local transportation and handling fee for orders above $200.
3. We operate from Mondays – Fridays (9.00am – 6.00pm) except on public holidays and office closures.
4. International and Singapore Delivery are available for all goods purchased from unitestshop.com
1. Visa, MasterCard and Amex are accepted via the PayPal payment gateway at Checkout. You are encouraged to check the email to ensure all order details provided are accurate. (To ensure that you will receive the email confirmation successfully, kindly check your spam mailbox as well.)
Changes Of Orders/Delivery Services
Any changes on the order or delivery services, please send the email to email@example.com at least 48 hours before delivery (excluded weekend).
Cancellation Of Orders
Orders cannot be canceled after payment on the website. However, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have ordered the wrong item and require a refund. This will be looked into on a case by case basis, not all refund requests will be approved.
For overseas product return, you will bear the necessary freight cost and bank charges in the process of returning the product.
Contact us at email@example.com if you require repairs for any of your equipment bought from Unitest. Do check with our sales team if you are unsure of the period of the warranty or what the warranty covers.
Local repairs will be done through us.
Overseas repairs will be done through us too but the necessary freight cost in the process of returning the product will be covered by you.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request.
Unitest Instruments Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend, delete or add to any terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice.
We welcome your feedback and are eager to help answer your general questions. Please contact us at